2014 Annual Fund Update
We saw unprecedented giving at the end of 2016 and we are grateful for your help in achieving so much for our school! In December alone, we raised over $25,000 through the faithfulness of our current families, alumni, and friends of Monarch. In total, in the 2016-2017 school year, Monarch was blessed with over $90,000 in donations- $10,000 of which came from our first ever Family Fun Fair! Thank you so much!
As a result of these incredible donations, we are in the process of:
• Replace the sand in the Early Education yard with beautiful turf.
• Upgrading all electrical outlets in Early Education and Elementary.
• Replacing the carpet in third grade.
• Installing laminate flooring in the chapel.
• Fixing door locks, bathrooms stalls, trim, gutters, picnic tables, and other physical campus needs.
• Updating the girl’s and boy’s restroom pipes and toilets as needed.
• Installing shade sails in Early Education.
• Refreshing technology in Elementary.
• Continuing to raise awareness for our overall campus plan.
As a reminder, we are working toward the following goal:
While Monarch continues to grow in excellence, we will improve our current physical classroom space and campus environment, strengthen our current programs for students, provide needs based financial aid, and increase classroom space on the campus to begin the sixth grade program. Improved facilities will benefit our students as we focus on their educational rigor in an environment that allows for outdoor classrooms and more. And, of course, we continue to work toward acquiring the new buildings for our sixth grade class!
This year our students joined the fun, using creative ways to raise money for their Monarch.
See how our students raised money, follow us on Facebook.